Wednesday, November 22, 2006

HELLO PEOPLE!
New skin! :)
I know that I should be in camp until tomorrow,
but Im leaving for Thailand tomorrow in the afternoon!
So I shall do some last minute blogging first :D
Uh, I reek of chaoda smoke smell now :/

When daddy fetched jie, PF & me to school,
looked outta the window,
" WOW! "

Weetweet :D

Okay, guides camp!
Reported at 1pm,
late huh?
First, Mrs Loh came & started screaming for no reason.
Siao can!
PMS huh? XD
Did row call, gave out camp booklets.
& we started to make our patrol box.

SKIP SKIP SKIP!

Played games in the middle of the night.
Played dog & bones,
some chair game thinggy,
couple game,
& fire, hunter & earthquake.
We're like super enthu la.
We ( sec 3 ) danced the banana dance as part of our "punishment"
I had super duper hell lota laughter!
I went to bathe with ASG afterthat :)

ADE STOLE MY FIRST KISS!
Jkjk :D


Hughug :)

Love ya loads!
ASG =D

*Tabled & chairs being pulled*
"What are you doing?"
"Siao ah"

One Two Three Four Five!

Im the mighty number five!

Look at my fats!
HAHA =D

We sneaked outta the school last night.
Wanted to climb onto the gates,
but was afraid that someone might complain.
But yeah, in the end,
Mrs Neo came down :D

Some incidents occured,
& I dont wish to elaborate any further.
HAH! Im super sleepy yesterday :D
& yesterday's atmosphere's super cold.
Brrr..

Today,
when I was cutting the tomatoes,
*cut*
Ouch, my finger's bleeding :/
Heck! Durga put a plaster for me! :D

Insyirah, Shafidah, Quraisha & of cos, Dinah,
had helped us to prepare tonight's dinner.
Bbq took ages to cook.
Thats why smoke's on me now.
Ahhh! Love my sec 2s juniors!

There's still loads of stuffs that I hadnt blog,
but Im getting tired now.
So yeah.
Tomorrow's flight's at 1pm.


I'll be back on the 27th of Nov!
Gonna turn in early already!

Im gonna miss my spongebob toy,
Im gonna miss Alibaba,
Im gonna miss ASG,
Im gonna miss PANDA,
Im gonna miss Lin, Jo & Cla,
Im gonna miss my sec 2 gg juniors,
Im gonna miss bigshot & her gang,
Im gonna miss my blog,
Im gonna miss everyone thats reading this very sentence now.

1 more day to my Thailand trip!
5 more days to my big day! :D

No comments: